Tuesday 13 March 2018

Fabulous day at Cheltenham today, the sun shone, it was great racing and due to the preview evening we went to at Crockwell Farm, and the great tips from Andrew Tinkler, Charlie Poste and Sam Twiston Davies we got a hat full of winners. I very rarely have a flutter but my luck was in today and I picked three dual forecasts which was very exciting and made the day not just great fun but also nicely profitable. We are also going to Cheltenham tomorrow and I know that my luck won't last, so to stop while the going is good.
It is great living relatively close to Cheltenham as I can ride out before we go. All the horses are bouncing at the moment and just waiting for good ground. Bad weather is predicted for the end of the week but I am hoping that won't be the case and that we can start racing properly as we have got some nice horses entered at Garthorpe and Brafield,  including Popaway, Velvet Steel, Babbiloora
and Glory Hunter who is leaping out of his skin after his last race and may as well go again before the ground dries up.