Sunday 25 June 2017

Back online at last!! We went away for a lovely few days to North Devon during the heatwave and unfortunately my poor old computer crashed out in the heat as the fan gave up. Needless to say it has been a nightmare trying to retrieve all the different files. Thankfully most of my bookings are done on a central booking system now, but all the other information has disappeared and it is amazing how you think you know all your different passwords but in fact you don't. Still, it could have been worse and we are nearly back to normal now. It has taken me all morning to work out how to get back onto my blog and I was about to give up but then realised I was logging on with the wrong email address. Grrrr!  Myself and technology don't exactly get on......
Juliet and Patrick are holding their big shoot day today in memory of their son, Tom, and in aid of the Air Ambulance. Doug is shooting in a team and I will be joining them for the lunch after I have finished all my jobs here. I am sure it will be the normal resounding success and make a lot of money for a great cause. It is wonderful how some people can be strong enough to turn a tragic event into a positive outcome. Huge respect to them both.