Tuesday 22 October 2013

It poured with rain this morning but we had all the horses out and all really enjoyed using the 50 acre grass field to trot/canter around. The horses that were slightly under the weather are much better now and somewhat fresh. We are going up the hill gallop tomorrow for the first time this season and it will be interesting to see how fit they actually are.
Tomorrow is a big day for my son, Joseph and his wife Sophie as she is going in for a cesarean - It will be their second child and Henry weighed over 10 lbs and was an emergency cesarean, so they are not risking a natural birth and are going for the sun roof option. They have no idea the sex of the baby which is rather exciting. I have a feeling it is going to be another boy.. I had a child seat fitted in my car today so that I can help with Henry whilst Sophie's Mum helps with the new addition. It felt very strange....I'm not sure we ever used child seats when I had little one's - I think I just threw them in the back with a seat belt and hoped for the best. Oh haven't things changed?!