Thursday 21 May 2009


River Cherwell at the bottom of our field
I'm grumpy because a fox has been in the yard while we were having our supper and killed a hen. There have been people around all day until 7.30 pm because we have a water leak - so Mr Fox only had a very short time to get in there and make his kill while the dogs were being fed. Doug hasn't got a gun at the moment because he hasn't got his licence here yet. Unless we get the blighter soon that will be the end of all my chooks.

Now that all the horses are on holiday I am wondering how I found time to do them in the first place! It has been very busy with Equine Fitness and Velvet Energy and I have spent more time in the office than I would have liked - however, I am still getting time to enjoy the garden and take long walks with the dogs. It is so beautiful at the moment. May is a truly wonderful month.