Friday 1 February 2013

We are all ready for tomorrow all being well - Jake and Popaway are in fine fettle and schooled brilliantly this morning. We won't be running Jess and Dancer at Horseheath as Toby has got other commitments and has to go to Charing and Pete is at Brocklesby. We would like to take Jess to Godstone on the 10th as that is where she won her maiden but we also have Christopher's race at North Carlton on the same date. I'm sure we will sort something out.
Off for a bar snack now and hopefully an earlyish night as it has been a really long day. We have only just returned from treading in around the schooling fences and have got an early start tomorrow.
We picked up a new horse yesterday (not another one, I can hear you all saying!) and I will tell you about her in my next post as I'm hungry and tired and want a bath!