Tuesday 26 August 2014

The Open Day went brilliantly - I would have posted sooner but we have had a power cut on and off for the last two days which has affected my computer, but it was the best we have had. Over two hundred people and a wonderful atmosphere. The horses were all on their best behaviour and everyone said how well they looked. We got a lot of interest in the new horses from Ireland and in a few days time we will be able to confirm which horse has gone where, but most importantly it looks as though they will all stay in the yard. Fuff Warren took some photos and they were absolutely brilliant - I am just trying to download some now, but bearing in mind that for the last couple of days nothing technical has worked in the office this could be a long job...  I will do some more tomorrow as I think if I do anymore now it will clog the system up.


We Never Give Up (Jess)

Back In A Flash (Flash)

Lady Barfad (Goody)
Exclusive Rights (Scruffy)


Colours starting with blue and white Kitty Harkin (Doug's Grandmother)  C Sporborg,  P&D Harkin, R. Martin, J&P White, S.Norris, A. Burnett

Percy and Peppa Pig enjoying the day
Ponty Pandy