Monday 24 December 2018

Christmas Eve is here and for once I am almost organised! We had our Xmas day yesterday with my 'older' family (Dad, brother, sister cousin and second cousin) which was lovely and tomorrow we are going to spend the day with the 'younger family' my son, Joseph,  daughter in law Sophie and little 'uns Henry and Jessica and Sophie's parents. We have already had the Xmas visit to Josh and Emma, Archie, India, Hector and the latest addition Allegra. They are literally bubbling over with excitement and it is wonderful to see.
This morning all horses went out for a good piece of work in the big field apart from Pasta who did some grid work as she has become a little lazy behind and needs to use her 'back wheels' more
I rode Kingsley for the first time for a while and he felt amazing. He has really strengthened up and gave me a fabulous feel.

This morning in the field. There ARE horses there somewhere....



Well, I am signing off now. HAPPY CHRISTMAS to all my friends and family. I hope you have a great one!