Thursday 17 September 2020

Loving this 'Indian summer'  - It really has been beautiful here for the past few days with lots of swimming in the river and making the most of it before winter sets in.  Maria came to see us this morning and joined us on a lovely sunny ride. Sarah had a little incident this morning cubbing - The hunt was just over the road and she phoned to say that she was 'just on her way, but her horse Pinot may arrive before her!" She had parted company and he was on the road. I jumped into my car to pick Sarah up and look for Pinot who was heading for the main road. Thank goodness for HS2 (I never thought I would hear myself say that) as their road works slowed him down and he got caught near the traffic lights just before the main junction. It could have been very nasty but no one hurt so all good.