Tuesday 13 October 2020

 It was a beautiful day today and the trees are just turning into stunning autumnal colours. I did the horses first thing and then had my usual Tuesday visit to Dad. I then met up with Tricia for lunch in the Pytchley at West Haddon. I am making the most of getting out and about in case we are locked down again. Hopefully that won't happen as we are just in a 'Medium' risk area but Boris may get pushed into taking stricter measures. No matter what he does it won't be right. The negativity of the press is really getting me down.

Tatty's puppies are growing fast and are all such characters. She thought she had lost her 'puppy fat' but going through the cat flap yesterday it came with her! She was wandering around the yard with the cat flap stuck around her tummy. Bless her.