Friday 28 February 2014

What a filthy day, Cold and wet. Thankfully I was only able to do one lot before disappearing into the warmth of the office to get my orders done as I was going on a girlie lunch at The Butchers Arms and knew that I would not be getting much work done in the afternoon. It is a yearly event and it is to celebrate Leona and Jenny's birthdays, two Irish girls who live locally and certainly know how to party.There were about thirty 'ladies" in attendance and I left just before it got messy as I had to go to the post office. Some very interesting characters though and very enjoyable. Tomorrow we are running Velvet Royale and Ponty Pandy at Didmarton. We have decided not to run Dancer as she felt a bit flat this morning and we don't want to run her if she isn't one hundred percent in case she has Rosie's bug.