Sunday 25 October 2015

The clocks went back last night which means we have lighter mornings but darker evenings, so I made the most of it by going for a long walk with the dogs. I am hoping to walk the entirety of the Jurassic Way which goes from Banbury to Stamford. I do a bit of it every time I have a couple of hours spare and because it is still fairly local Doug very kindly comes to pick me up at the end of the walk and take me back to the car which I park where I ended the walk before. I walked from Staverton to Ashby St Ledgers today and the autumnal colours were absolutely stunning.
We got back in time to watch Australia beat Argentina in the semi final world cup rugby match and although Argentina played really well the right team got through to the final to play the All Blacks next Saturday.
All the puppies have now gone to their new homes with the last of them being picked up yesterday. I am so sad to see them all go but happy that they have gone to lovely homes who live locally so we will still see them about.