Wednesday 1 July 2020

Oooops - |It's been a while since I posted but everything is fine and really not much has happened. I thoroughly enjoyed the hot weather and after doing 'chores' (what a strange word) I then spent rather a lot of time in or by the river. Bliss...
Roy, Carol, Rachel and Steve came to visit the foals yesterday - Even if I say so myself they all looked unbelievable. We are so privileged to have such beautiful animals here. We had a bottle of bubbly in the shepherds hut to celebrate. Any excuse. They are great timewasters. Another reason now to put more photos of foals up - sorry if I am boring anyone.
Roy Boy's fan club Fan Club with Bertha looking on

Popaway and Roy Boy
Bertha having a snooze after a big day playing with Tok


Popaway talking to Jess (We Never Give Up) about the trials of Motherhood